Last Revised: August 07, 2023
Our website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you must immediately stop accessing or using our website.
Accessing Our Website/Modifications to Our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website (including by removing content) in our sole discretion without notice. Additionally, from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or the entire website, to users. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Visitor Online Conduct
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts, inhibits, or disrupts anyone’s use or enjoyment of our website, or which, as determined by us, may harm use or users of our website, or expose them to liability.
- To attempt to obtain access to any portion of our website, any computer, server, account, network, software and/or hardware with our website, from which you are restricted.
You agree you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while visiting our website, and you warrant that all information you provide through our website is accurate and truthful.
Intellectual Property Rights
Additionally, our name, trademarks, trade names, logos, and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on our website are the trademarks (registered or unregistered) of our company or our licensors, as applicable. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from our website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from our website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on our website, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is Steve Walters, our Chief Executive Officer, who can be reached at email@example.com. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on our website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
Links to Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites and resources not owned or controlled by us. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools on or through our website that we do not monitor, and over which we do not have control and/or input. We provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We expressly disclaim all liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Your use of optional tools offered on or through our website is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We are based in the United States. We provide our website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE COMPANY OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Venue
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.